Thank you for trusting us with your cleaning project. Here are some suggestions for you to prepare for our arrival that will help both of us:
- Any small pieces‚ such as dining room chairs‚ magazine racks‚ floor plants‚ etc… which you can remove from the carpet to be cleaned will shorten processing time and return the carpet to normal use sooner.
- For your pet’s peace of mind (and our’s) please put them in a safe‚ quiet‚ place where our cleaning will not disturb them.
- China cabinets‚ sectional sofas‚ entertainment centers‚ antiques‚ large TV’s‚ electronic equipment‚ computers‚ pianos and fragile furniture cannot be moved. Our standard cleaning includes moving any coffee tables‚ chairs‚ couches and smaller items that you would like moved. Beds‚ dressers‚ desks and other such heavier items may be moved upon request at an additional charge. Please inform us prior to your cleaning if you want such items moved.
- PLEASE DO NOT MOVE YOUR FURNITURE PRIOR TO CLEANING AS WE NEED TO PRESPRAY THE WALKWAYS. IF YOU DO MOVE FURNITURE‚ PLEASE MOVE IT OFF CARPETED AREAS‚ NOT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE ROOM.
- Temporarily remove all breakable items from the furniture.
- Walk on carpet at your own risk until completely dry. Floors may be slippery when damp‚ especially walking from carpet to tile. Please advise all occupants of this hazard.
- Keep children and pets away from hoses‚ equipment‚ cleaning products and work area.
- Our equipment is truck mounted. The closer we can get to your door‚ the better. Although it is not mandatory‚ if all cars are out of the driveway‚ it will make our job a little easier.
- MOST IMPORTANTLY‚ IF THERE IS ANYTHING THAT WE CAN DO TO MAKE THIS EXPERIENCE A BETTER ONE FOR YOU‚ PLEASE LET US KNOW.